Saturday 2 March 2013

Whole30

It has only been eleven hours since I decided to do this and ten of those hours I was fast asleep, but I'm excited and motivated! Today is the first day of my journey on the Whole30. Why am I doing this? I want to feel comfortable and confident with myself again, I aim to sleep better, have more energy and help my skin. Not to mention, I have a wedding coming up! I hope that this program can help me 'Eat to Live, not Live to Eat' and give me realization of different health foods out there. I expect crazy cravings to appear, dopey mood changes and down days but everything is a choice. I choose to live the next thirty days eating as Whole30 wants me too.

If anyone wants more information on this, send me a messo.

Happy Weekend-ing!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment