Tuesday 30 April 2013

Counting My Blessings

I'm thankful for supportive family and friends who make me feel loved every single day.


I'm thankful for early mornings to acknowledge the ANZAC's on the twenty-fifth of April. The public holiday is a spanking-good bonus. 

I'm thankful for a man who I can call my future-husband. He is one of a kind - the one that makes me laugh and cry all at the same time. 


I'm thankful for the best hairdresser ever - my mum. I haven't had my hair this short since I was five years of age. Welcome back softness and bounce, good bye dead ends. Change is good.

I'm thankful for oversized clothes and big scarfes that make you feel comfy, even on fat days!


I'm thankful for colourful pens that brighten the darkest study days.

I'm thankful for pay days. They make my bank balance look so much more healthier than the day before.

God is greater than mudcake and ice-cream. He is my cherry on top!!

What are some of your blessings?

No comments:

Post a Comment