Sunday 30 June 2013

Twenty One, again.

Birthday celebrations continued. Surprises began.

Mr J received this message in the morning of his day....
I picked him up in the Barina and the driving began.

Phase One: A place to buy food to provide us energy for the rest of the day

Phase Two: A place where Mr J has natural skill but I probably should have wrote a will. This place is where Jamie and I first laid eyes on each other. We skated together on ice. Reminiscing on the day I first saw this handsome man was a joy.

Phase Three: A place where we date at regularly... the cinemas! We laughed all the way through this movie while munching on a few yummies.

Phase Four: The last phase was dinner at an all-you-can-eat. On arrival I surprised Jamie with twenty of his close friends and immediate family.

Happy Birthday honey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment