Tuesday 16 July 2013

A Letter Can Do Wanders

Many things can flip your day from bad to great... a letter is one of them!


Receiving love notes in random places is one of the best. Yesterday I got home after church craving a hot cup of chia latte. Opening the drawer that's home to my mugs I find a note reading 'I Love You'. Cute! I then go get a teaspoon out to find another note. I got the milk from the fridge to see another one and then heated my milk in the microwave to find another! I have the sweetest fiance ever! That was enough to make me smile for the rest of the day. I thought that was it, until half an hour later, I open my laptop to watch an episode of this wonderful show and find one more special note. I have a super-amazing man that knows how to make me feel loved. I owe him one massive thank you cuddle.


Earlier in the week, I was also greeted by my first personal letter in the mail since moving here. One that travelled from another state, from a relative I haven't seen for a while. This was a great day-booster and gave me an opportunity to get colourful with my reply. Thank you Holly I.

Want a super inexpensive way to brighten someone's day? Maybe a letter could be it.

1 comment:

  1. The beautiful, but simple acts that brightened your day certainly make the following quote ring true:
    'Life is beautiful in its simplicity'
    (Thomas Mattiessen)
    God bless you, Jamie and Holly!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete