Monday 22 July 2013

A New Project


My new project. Knitting! I start university again next week, but until my assignments begin rolling in, I wanted something to keep my fingers busy while I catch up on The Block and watch season two of Packed to the Rafters.

My first attempt, I started with fifty stitches. Thinking I was doing fine I didn't recount my stitches until at least ten rows later when I realised I had increased to seventy-one. Oops! I learnt my lesson, and decided to start again, making sure I keep to fifty stitches. So far, so good.

Can't wait to welcome my new scarf into my wardrobe.
Hopefully it is before Summer comes along!

1 comment:

  1. Confucius said: 'Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.'
    Start knitting with 50 stitches and end up with 71 - complicating the knitting process?!?
    BJ and I had a laugh!
    XX

    ReplyDelete