Tuesday 6 August 2013

Birthdays Make All Things Good

Over the past two weeks, I've put my learning glasses back on and re-entered the world of university. Although my assignments are already reaching their due date next week, I'm enjoying studying food and society, as well as design and technology. I think home economics and design will be my thing!

I'm super thankful for the birthdays that we have recently celebrated. Just as I begin to feel a little overwhelmed of too much study, I get the opportunity to eat cake! Happy Birthday to Mr J's mum and my cousin Jaxon!

Mr J's mum used her incredible skill to make herself this amazing cake! 
I'm not sure if it was a good idea to insist I bake her birthday cake next year... expectations may be a tad high! 

Lego, toys, cake and chocolate all in one! Every boys dream cake and tasted good enough for seconds and thirds!

I hope you have all been having a awesome August so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment