Friday 30 August 2013

Date Night #2

Our last date night, I cooked. This time Mr J was the masterchef. Who says men can't cook? Mine certainly can! I was treated to lamb cutlets with rosat vegetables, followed by my favourite dessert, apple crumble and icecream. Mr J knows me well.

Scrum-dilly-umptious!

As we waited for each course to cook, we had quality time together asking each other questions that we sometimes forget to ask in our busy schedules. We told each other how we felt most loved during the previous week, we shared some stresses on our mind and most importantly shared how we could pray for each other in the week ahead. I have a keeper!


1 comment:

  1. 'Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds that you plant'
    (Robert Louis Stevenson)
    The seeds of routine that you are planting now will reap a great harvest in your married life, I'm sure.
    BJ and I continue to pray for you both. XX

    ReplyDelete