Tuesday 12 November 2013

Letters

{everyone has something to celebrate}

Dear University, I can't say I'm extremely sad to say goodbye to you for this year but thank you for challenging and teaching me a few things. Dear Koorong, I could spend all day with you. After browsing and reading the blurbs of books for a couple of hours, I walked out having started my Christmas shopping and gained a book for myself to read during my break. Thanks. Dear Christmas, forty-three days until you arrive. In the meantime, your carols are lifting my spirits daily. Excitment is high to celebrate the birth of Jesus! Dear Mr J. Thankyou for making me smile when I'm down and giving wonderful advice. I love how the Lord works through you.

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Teagan, 'To find the universal elements enough; to find the air and the water exhilarating; to be refreshed by a morning walk or an evening saunter... to be thrilled by the stars at night; to be elated over a bird's nest or a wildflower in spring--- these are some of the rewards of the simple life' (John Burroughs)
    What a delight to read how well you write and feel your excitement. I, too, love the excitement of preparing for Christmas (Christ's birth) and LOVE carols. XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for sharing that quote. That is now one of my favourites!
      Also, a big thankyou for reading my blog, supporting me and sharing my excitement. x

      Delete