Friday 29 November 2013

Thankful


Dear Em, thank you for inspiring me to write a little letter to the things I love. Dear Mum and Dad, I miss you but thank you for your ongoing support no matter how long we spend apart. Dear Milk Bath, you are so talented in the way you relax and moisturise. Thanks.  Dear Braid, thank you for leaving my hair untangled and wavy. Dear Loz Pfitz, thank you for our recent coffee and shopping date. You are a big bundle of joy with an impressive bruise the size of a pumpkin. Dear Young Adults Retreat, you arrive tomorrow. Thank you for providing us time to relax by the river with some incredible people. Dear Mr J, thank you for letting me sqeeze your arm when I'm scared, thank you for reminding me of the things I have to be thankful for and thank you for sleep overs when you wake me up with a kiss on the cheek.

"Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things" ~ Phillipians 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment