Monday 6 January 2014

Let's charge our glasses!


Let's charge our glasses to bridal showers that have a theme, to friends that educate me about marriage, to free movie vouchers, to outlet stores that sell everything a little cheaper than normal, to hours spent at ikea, to friendly barristers that make great chai lattes, to a fiancé that makes me smile when I'm down, to soda streams that make water more exciting, to exfoliating scrub to make you feel as soft as a duckling, to the postman who delivers me letters and parcels, to ticks on my checklist, for a mum who gives me ice-cream for dinner, for a dad that is handy in the house and outside and for God who provides us with all we need.

Cheers!
Happy Monday Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Proverbs 15:15
    All the days of the suffering are hard, but a glad heart has a special supper all the time.
    I thank God with you for all these blessings.
    XX

    ReplyDelete